About Audit New Zealand
Who are we?
Audit New Zealand is the leading public sector auditor. Auditing helps create a high performing public sector and we help make sure New Zealanders have trust and confidence in the public sector
We have two programmes:
- Our Summer Internship Programme is best for you if you’re in your second-to-last year of study.
- Our Graduate Programme is for those students who are in their final year.
We need people who are:
- intending to become Chartered Accountants
- passionate about making a difference for New Zealanders
- high achievers
- great communicators
- fast thinking, good at understanding concepts quickly
- confident in suggesting new ideas
- great at working in a team.
If this sounds like you, then we’d like to hear from you.
"Choosing where to begin your career is an important decision. During the early years in your career, you build the foundation blocks for your future.
As one of the largest New Zealand employers of aspiring Chartered Accountants, we will help you progress from a high-caliber graduate into a well-rounded professional. Audit New Zealand will provide you with the skills and experience to prepare you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
When I began my career at Audit New Zealand more than 20 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined that the skills and experience I’d develop would lead me to such exciting opportunities both in New Zealand and overseas. One of those opportunities was to rejoin Audit New Zealand a few years ago as Executive Director.
As you read the following pages, you will get a sense of what we’re about, and what we’re looking for in an intern or grad. You’ll also meet some of the people who make this a unique place and read about what makes them excited to come to work each day.
If you think being part of an organisation like ours would inspire you too, then we want to hear from you."
Stephen Walker Executive Director