At Mainfreight, you will get a chance to learn about the supply chain industry, the different areas of our business, and play a part in shaping our growth in New Zealand and all over the world!
Internships at Mainfreight are rare opportunities that are only offered as the need arises. These roles are ‘adhoc’ and are created with new projects in our different areas of the business. Keep an eye on our NxtStep page for our internship opportunities
You could be part of:
- A close-knit team working to support the different functions used in our business
- Assisting with different project groups that drive change and innovation and learn about how it links together the supply chain industry
- Meeting and working with our Mainfreight leaders in the business
Think you’ve got what it takes? We are looking for:
- A great attitude and willingness to challenge ‘why’ we do things in a certain way
- Good communication and co-ordination skills – able to collaborate via email and in person with our teams, customers and suppliers
- Proactive approach and will actively search for the answers when you don’t know something by going out there to try, or talk to the right people to find the answers you need
- Overall, be a good sort, and work well within a team and enjoy working for our business
How to get involved?
We have a unique, team culture that offers a friendly open-plan environment for you to be a part of our growing business. If this sounds like you, send your CV and Cover Letter through to our careers email: email@example.com