Maintenance Team MemberApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Logistics & Supply Chain
Full Drivers Licence,
7th Oct 2019 12:00am
25th Nov 2019 12:00am
- Special People - Special Company
It has taken people from all walks of life, with a common vision and focused attitude, to make Mainfreight one of New Zealand’s finest success stories. From our humble beginnings in the 1970’s with just one second-hand Bedford truck, we are now a global yet united team of over 7,000 strong. Will you be next to join us?
We are looking for a Property Maintenance Team Member to be based at Mainfreight Auckland, Railway Lane, Otahuhu. The Mainfreight Group takes pride in our image, branding and housekeeping. We maintain our branch like we would our own homes.
If you are one with a positive can do attitude, great and honest work ethic, possess wide variety of experience in maintenance, have a keen eye for detail and can carry on with your day with minimum supervision, this could just be the position for you.
The role will require regular travel around our NZ branches, so flexibility to travel away from home is important.
We require the following from you:
- Commercial painting experience
- Full NZ drivers licence
- Punctual with good time keeping
- Great attitude
- Able to follow instructions and processes easily
- Reliable Team Member to complete time sensitive work
- Team player, able to communicate well with our branches
The job would involve:
- Painting; includes all prep work, brushwork, roller, air-less sprayer.
- General maintenance; helping with minor maintenance works.
- Water blasting; building elevations and roof areas.
- Operating power tools.
- Travel out of Auckland; flying and driving out of Auckland to other Mainfreight branches.
- Working at heights; training will be provided to achieve certification.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Join us on an exciting journey as we work towards our 100-year vision.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to Mike Perez: Mike.Perez@mainfreight.co.nz